Cosmetic dentistry treatments includes dental bonding and veneers. They are used to fix cavities and/or restore broken teeth. In some cases, it can also be used to improve the look of healthy teeth by changing their colour, shape, angle or spacing. Some indications of theses treatments are teeth that are broken, chipped, that have spaces between them or that are discoloured.
There are three methods for bleaching teeth. The method that will work best for you depends on the number of teeth that need to be bleached, and on how badly they are stained (or discoloured).
1. Putting a special bleach on your stained teeth and using heat (or heat and light) to start the bleaching action;
2. Wearing a custom-made mouthguard filled with a special bleach for part of each day;
3. Brushing with a special bleach mixed in toothpaste;
The dentist starts by cleaning all decay from the tooth. He the puts bonding material on the inside of the cavity. Composite resin is put into the hole in thin layers and gets harden with a special light. Finally, the dentist will shape the filling to give it a natural look and feeling.
– The filling is will be matching the colour of your natural teeth;
– In most of the cases, they can be done in one appointment;
If you would like more information about our cosmetic services or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists please contact us